20110203

All About You - McFly

這首歌真的太可愛又太朗朗上口,大概聽到一半大家就會開始想跟著主唱一起哼了XD
好喜歡好喜歡這首歌,或者應該說,喜歡這首歌描述那種純純淡淡的清水甜蜜感!
McFly的其他歌曲也都蠻好聽的,大家可以上youtube找找看,有用grooveshark的也可以直接搜尋McFly加專輯來聽聽~




All About You by McFly
歌詞轉自 http://goo.gl/0fO6O 

It's all about you (it's about you)
It's all about you baby (it's all about)
It's all about you (it's about you)
It's all about you

Verse 1:
Yesterday you asked me something I thought you knew
So I told you with a smile, it's all about you
Then you whispered in my ear and you told me too
Said you'd make my life worthwhile, it's all about you

Chorus:
And I would answer all your wishes
If you ask me to
But if you deny me one of your kisses
Don't know what I'd do
So hold me close and say three words like you used to do
Dancing on the kitchen tiles, it's all about you, yeah!

(Guitar solo)

Chorus 2:
And I would answer all your wishes
If you ask me to
But if you deny me one of your kisses
Don't know what I'd do
So hold me close and say three words like you used to do
Dancing on the kitchen tiles
Yes you make my life worthwhile
So I told you with a smile
It's all about you

It's all about you (it's about you)
It's all about you baby (it's all about)
It's all about you (it's about you)
It's all about you baby (it's all about)

沒有留言:

張貼留言